Of course, keeping your dog healthy and happy by showering her with love and regular exercise will help them live to a ripe old age. With all the devotion and affection we receive from our bulldogs, all owners would like their bullies to live forever (or at least a very long time) but in most cases, the average life span of a Bulldog is between 8 to 10 years. Of course, some bulldogs that have made it to 12 years old and there are some rare cases where a bull has survived for 15, 16, 17, and even an 18-year-old.
- Natural Tear Stain Removal for Dogs and Cats Nutrition Strength, 150 Soft Chews
- NuLife Natural Pet Health – Glucosamine Chondroitin for Dogs with MSM & Organic Coral Calcium – Hip and Joint Supplement for Arthritis Pain Relief & Improved Mobility – 6oz Powder
- Frenchie Handmade Pet Clothing Brick Red Diamond Check for French Bulldog or Pug Wear
- Darford Naturals Treat Mega Peanut Jr Bone, 3.5 oz
- Isle of Dogs Silky Oatmeal Sulfate Free Shampoo, 16 Fluid Ounce
The common health issues we discussed earlier tend to affect older dogs so such exceptions to the average life span are rare; the average life span is 10 years. Providing a wholesome diet, plenty of exercise, regular vet visits, and comfortable living conditions will defiantly help increase this time and allow you to enjoy your dog for many years. As with any pet it is best to fully understand the responsibilities involved in owning a pet, regardless of what sort of animal or breed it is as it goes beyond the infatuation period and requires a real lifetime commitment.